Monday, September 10, 2012

My Daily Depression

I have 4 blocks to my day. These four consist of being surrounded by different individuals and different types of people at different times, and the first two of them are unbearable.


Sr. Math is supposed to be a class that is an S.A.T. prep class. We look at S.A.T. questions and figure out how to do better on the exam.

The teacher tries his best to teach, and does well. I try my best to listen, and I fail. It’s not that I’m a bad listener, that’s not it at all. What it is is the people that share that class with me. There is a specific group of them that do all that they can to make teaching our class impossible. And after all these years of doing that, they’ve gotten pretty good at it. They ask questions like “Can you explain that?” on simple questions so that we can never get to the advanced material that the rest of us need to learn. My reaction to walking into that class:



My other class is full of morons. Not everyone in that class is an idiot, in fact, I would enjoy having class with a lot of them. It’s just that the stupid one’s voices are the only ones that I ever hear.



My other two classes are where I can make my webcomics and enjoy myself: Study Hall and Computer Graphics III. These classes are the reason that I still get up in the morning (*still without coffee) and go to school. “THE GULAG”.

No comments:

Post a Comment